*2017 Series Point Updated as of 10/17/2017*
– Hurricane Hills Sports Centers will conduct the 2017 Track Championship Points Series. Points will be kept at the events throughout the motocross season.
– Select events that will count as Double Points Events will be the July 3rd race and the PA State Ultimate Race.
– You must attend at least five races to be scored for track points!!
– All Hurricane races will be counted for points. Points will be kept as follows:
– Jackets will be given out at the D34 Tri-State Trax banquet to the top 3 points winners in each class.
(Limited to one jacket per rider. Any rider placing in the top three in two or more classes will receive an upgraded jacket for their efforts.)