– Hurricane Hills Sports Centers will conduct the 2020 Track Championship Points Series. Points will be kept at the events throughout the motocross season.
– Select events that will count as Double Points. The double points events will be the July 1st race and the Labor Day September 2nd Race.
– You must attend at least five races to be scored for track points!!
– Sweatshirts will be given out at the D34 Tri-State Trax banquet (in January) to the top 3 points winners in each class. (Limited to one sweatshirt per rider. Any rider placing in the top three in two or more classes will receive an upgraded sweatshirt for their efforts.)
– All Hurricane bike races will be counted for points. Points will be kept as follows: