Open Practice Fee: $35 per rider (Prices may change for special events)
General Admission (Special Events slightly higher)
Age 11 and over : $15
Age 4-10: $5
Age 3 and under: Free
Please refer to the schedule page for open practice dates.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR PRACTICES PRIOR TO RACE DAY:
– A general admission fee will be charged to all open practice riders and spectators upon entry to the track. However, if the open practice rider(s) leave the premises by 5 pm, a general admission refund will be given at the gate as you exit (we must remove the wristbands or you will not get your refund!). No refunds to spectators!
Note: No refunds are given on NEATV weekends and on 4th of July weekend
For riders under the age of 18:
– Riders/racers under 18 years of age (minors) must be in the company of their parents/guardians.
– The parent is required to sign an additional release form for the minor upon entry to the facility.
– The parent must be present for the entire time the minor is participating in events at the track. At no time can a parent leave a participating minor unattended at Hurricane.
– A parent/guardian can transfer responsibility to another adult (18 years old or older) to be responsible for the minor for the day/weekend. This can be done by having the parent/guardian write a letter that clearly grants this authority to this other adult. Document must be dated, notarized, clearly state the parent/guardian name of the minor, minor’s name, and who will be acting as the guardian on behalf of the minor and that they have permission to make any medical decisions if necessary. Notarized documents are only good for the dates noted in the document and one must be provided for each weekend. This document must be presented to the Hurricane Staff upon entry and it will allow the named individual to act on behalf of the parent for the day/weekend. This individual will then be referred to as the minor’s “guardian”.
– Motocross bike/quad in good operating condition
– Quads must have working tether/kill switch & nerf bars
– Silencer must be in place and operating correctly
– No lights (can be taped over)
– No kickstands
– Certified Offroad Helmet (DOT or Snell Approved)
– Long sleeve jersey, pants, & gloves
– Boots at least 9 inches high
**Knee protection, neck braces, & chest protectors are not required but strongly recommended**