$35 per class (Special Events may be slightly higher)
General Admission (Special Events slightly higher)
Age 11 and over : $12
Age 4-10: $6
Age 3 and under: Free
**Wristbands must be worn at all times. If you exit, you will need it on your wrist to gain re-entry. If you are on grounds without one, you will be required to purchase another band.
Registration: 7 a.m. – 9 a.m.
Chapel Service: 8:30 a.m.
Mandatory Rider’s Meeting: 8:45 a.m.
Practice: 9:00 a.m.
Racing start approximately 10:45 a.m.
Race registration forms/data cards- are available at front gate only. After purchasing, bring your completed form, along with your AMA and district card to the base of the tower during sign-up times (night prior to race: 4:00pm-5:00pm // race day: 7am-9am). If you do not have an AMA and/or district card, they are available for purchase at sign-up. After registration is completed, you will be given a practice sticker.
Race Day Practice Order
Late (Big Bikes Only)
– Please stay off the racetrack- spectators are not allowed on the racetrack during races. Exception- 50cc racers are allowed one parent or guardian on the track during the race to help all of the riders.
– All PA announcements can be heard over the Hurricane Hills radio station (90.7 FM)
For riders under the age of 18:
– Riders/racers under 18 years of age (minors) must be in the company of their parents/guardians.
– The parent is required to sign an additional release form for the minor upon entry to the facility.
– The parent must be present for the entire time the minor is participating in events at the track. At no time can a parent leave a participating minor unattended at Hurricane.
– A parent/guardian can transfer responsibility to another adult (18 years old or older) to be responsible for the minor for the day/weekend. This can be done by having the parent/guardian write a letter that clearly grants this authority to this other adult. Document must be dated, notarized, clearly state the parent/guardian name of the minor, minor’s name, and who will be acting as the guardian on behalf of the minor and that they have permission to make any medical decisions if necessary. Notarized documents are only good for the dates noted in the document and one must be provided for each weekend. This document must be presented to the Hurricane Staff upon entry and it will allow the named individual to act on behalf of the parent for the day/weekend. This individual will then be referred to as the minor’s “guardian”.
– Motocross bike/quad in good operating condition
– Quads must have working tether/kill switch & nerf bars
– Silencer must be in place and operating correctly
– No lights (can be taped over)
– No kickstands
– Certified Offroad Helmet (DOT or Snell Approved)
– Long sleeve jersey, pants, & gloves
– Boots at least 9 inches high
**Knee protection, neck braces, & chest protectors are not required but strongly recommended**