Hurricane Hills Endless Summer Race Weekend Details
Friday July 20th:
– Gates open at 4pm. Please do not arrive early. Gates will close at 10pm sharp!
Saturday July 21st:
– Gates open at 7:30am.
– Open Practice from 10am – 4pm for all bikes only. $35 per rider. We are adding a Vet practice group (30+) into the practice rotation!
-Admission will be charged upon entry to our facility for everyone.
Prices are as follows: Age 11+ = $12 // Ages 4-10 = $6 // Ages 3 and under = free.
-Concession stand will be open from 8am – 2pm.
– If you are riding and cannot return for our event on Sunday, only riders, not spectators, will be refunded their general admission bands. They must leave the premises by 5pm and upon exiting, they must allow front gate staff to remove both their general admission band and practice band. No exceptions!
– Sign up for Sunday’s race will take place from approx. 4pm – 5pm at the base of the tower. You can purchase AMA and District 34 cards at this time as well. Race Data cards must be purchased at the front gate ($35 per class).
– Gates will close at 10pm.
Sunday July 22nd:
– Gates open at 7am.
– Signup starts at 7am.
– Concession stand is open from 7am-4pm.
– Chapel service at 8:30am.
– Mandatory Rider’s Meeting at 8:45am.
– Practice starts at 9am.
– We will be running ALL District 34 bike classes. Honda & Suzuki contingency! District 34 points! Rocky Mountain gift cards for all current District 34 members that provided an email on their application. $35 per class and don’t forget about our free raffle ticket with each race class for a chance to win a bike & Hurricane Hills prize packs at our final event of the season on October 14th at Hurricane Hills (check out our flier on our website for more details)! Hope to see you all this weekend!!!
Edge Impact Motocross Camp at Hurricane Hills this Summer
We are happy to announce that we are going to be having a motocross camp at Hurricane Hills this summer! See flier below for more details and please direct all questions to Ray Desiderio (contact info below).
Camp Director: Ray Desiderio
Hurricane Hills/Mt Holly Motorsports “Win A Bike Contest”
Hurricane Hills is partnering with Mt Holly Motorsports to giveaway a Yamaha TT-R110E to one lucky racer this season at Hurricane Hills. All you have to do is sign up to race and you are entered in, and every class that you purchase is another chance to win so the more classes you enter the more chances you have to win!
Drawing will be held at the Tri-State Race on October 14th and you must be present to win.
Grand Prize – Brand New Yamaha TT-R110E
2nd Place Prize – 1 Free Open Practice, 1 Free General Admission, & 1 Free Race Class at every 2019 Motocross event
3rd Place Prize – 1 Free General Admission, & 1 Free Race Class at every 2019 Motocross event
Please see flyer below for additional details.
VP Racing Fuels Available at Hurricane Hills
VP Racing fuels are available for sale at every Hurricane Hills event. Special orders are available if we do not have the fuel that you are looking for in stock. Please ask for Joe Fritz Jr. for assistance with purchasing VP fuels at our track.
Credit Cards Are No Longer Accepted
At this time we are no longer accepting credit cards for any purchases at the facility. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Race Gas Program
Through the 2018 Race Gas Program, Rocky Mountain ATV/MC would like to offer every District 34 Tri-State Trax or Ultimate Series rider attending their series events a $10 gift card to Rocky Mountain ATV/MC (cards can be combined and used together for any purchase). Just sign up for a card membership and race at any of these events and you will receive your cards via e-mail! Remember to please support the companies that support you!