- Bleachers seating for great
viewing on all tracks.
- Overnight camping with professional grade street
lighting throughout the parking area (dimmed appropriately for sleeping
- Enclosed concession stand with
indoor dining and quality food and
- Brief, non denominational religious service every Sunday
morning "under the tent".
- Trackside software is used to record each racing event from
dedicated computer room.
- Overnight camping permitted the night before an event.
There is no charge for the camping or the
country views from your site (that distant peak is Elk Mountain Ski
- Excellent off-track lodging 6 minutes from track:
- Well marked, track
entrance (with horses that check
out everybody that comes and goes from Hurricane!)
- BMX fun track added at Hurricane!! See BMX
page for more details
Check out our new watering
Back to Home Page